This system is fully configured and tested prior to shipment. This system comes with NO OPERATING SYSTEM installed and configured. See our other products for systems with Windows 7, or Windows 10 pre-installed.
OVERVIEW OF THE INTEL NUC (from manufacturer): The NUC5I7RYH Mini PC NUC Kit from Intel is a compact system that fits in the palm of your hand and packs the performance of a Broadwell dual-core Intel Core i7-5557U processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics 6100. It features two SODIMM slots that can accept up to 16GB of DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz of RAM. For long-term storage, it has room to hold a 2.5" hard drive or SSD as well as an mSATA drive connected to the M.2 slot. It also features a mini-HDMI and a mini DisplayPort to deliver high-definition content to your monitor or TV. With Bluetooth 4.0, you can wirelessly pair speakers or a mouse with this NUC. In addition to outputting video, the system features an infrared sensor that you can use an optional remote to control it right from your couch.
This INTEL NUC Ultra Compact PC has been custom configured with the following specifications listed in below:
- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7-5557U Dual-Core
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100 Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- 4GB RAM - Dual channel SODIMM DDR3L 1600 MHz, 1.35V
- One mini HDMI One mini DisplayPort Headphone/Microphone jack
- Four USB 3.0 connectors, Consumer Infrared sensor
- 120GB M.2 Samsung EVO 850 SSD
- 1TB SATA Hard Drive (HDD)
- 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- WiFi - 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.5" x 4.4" X 1.9"
3 YR Labor Warranty from CustomTechSales, All Parts Warrantied by MFGRs
120GB M.2 Samsung EVO 850 SSD, 4GB DDR3L 1600 RAM, 1TB HDD
Assembled, Configured, and Tested with High Quality, Name Brand Parts
WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
5th Generation Intel Core i7-5557U processor, Intel Iris Graphics 6100